The term ‘Bowerly’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Bowerly, the owner of the Site, which is an Australian business, registered in Queensland (ABN 70 192 060 384). The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user of the Site.
Your use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Site for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law. This includes but is not limited to product availability and price, and other information sourced from the Amazon website.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Site meet your specific requirements.
- The Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the Site’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in the Site, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the Site.
- Unauthorised use of the Site may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- The Site includes links to other websites, including but not limited to Amazon, which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- The Site contains links to Amazon and we will not be held responsible for product availability, purchasing, shipping, distribution, product or any other issues associated with your use of the Amazon website, including but not limited to product purchases.
- Your use of the Site and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Queensland, Australia.
- You may only use the Site for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the Site.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on the Site unless otherwise agreed.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of the Site following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the Site.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of the Site.
- Every effort is made to keep the Site up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Site being temporarily unavailable due to technical or any other issues.
- Bowerly is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.
PO Box 55
Fremantle, WA 6959
Tuesday, 17 January 2017